Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 31

Apologies for posting this after the gameweek is over. It has been a crazy week for me but it's not a valid excuse for my tardiness.

My analysis was done before the match and I chose to bring in Ki because there was a possibility that Ozil and Costa would not play, hence I needed coverage in the midfield. I chose to bench Ki as I wanted Ozil and Costa to play, and have Ki as my back-up. Wisdom doesn't seem to be getting game time even though West Brom has a injuries-filled backline. It's time for me to sub him out but I'll wait until I use my wildcard before taking him out. Don't want to take a point hit especially since my general game plan is to play with 3 defenders.

Post-match analysis:

Who would have thought that Ki would have scored and attained a score of 9. However, looking back, I doubt I'll have done anything differently. Going forward, Costa seems to be injured for at least another week, but I have to consider Chelsea having a DGW soon; Aguero seems to have lost his form and has a derby match-up against a resurgent Man United next week; Downing has lost his first half season form and is satisfied getting a weekly 2 point; I'm heavily invested in Spurs with 3 players when their form has been erratic.

I'll consider all these factors and most likely look to bringing in a midfielder/forward. Stay tune as I'll make my decision much earlier this time! And that's a promise.

Below is how I performed for this past gameweek.



No comments:

Post a Comment