Thursday, April 9, 2015

It's Gametime AGAIN!

I'm having a really horrific backline with my new signing naughton getting injured and Wisdom still not getting gametime. However, I'm not opting to take a 4 point hit as I'll be using my wildcard fairly soon (most likely week 34).

Therefore, my most optimal decision now is to bring in players who can bring in points for this game week. I always favour a home team because statistically speaking, most teams play better at home than away. Among all the fixtures, perhaps the biggest disparity in terms of skill/form/goal tally is between Saints vs Hull. Hull has a terrible away record while Saints are solid at home. Granted that Saints haven't exactly been doing well in the last few games, but they have enough quality to put in multiple goals against a demoralized side. Don't get about that  8 - 0 that happened earlier this season, I'm looking to Pelle as many Top players do not have him in their team. I watched him play for Italy during the International week and its evident that he still poses a threat in the air/ground. This game is also important for Saints if they want to remain in contention for a Euro spot. Saints will definitely field their strongest side, which includes Pelle!


No comments:

Post a Comment