Thursday, August 20, 2015

Gameweek 3 - A Brighter Tomorrow

I'm barely in the top 50% right now, a position that makes me uncomfortable as it does not allow me to boast of my superior skills. Having done so much homework with NUMBERS over the last few weeks, I'm definitely saddened but ultimately undeterred by this.

Looking at GW3, I made 2 early transfers and got in Yaya Toure and Mahrez for Wanyama and Walcott. Getting these 2 out were no-brainers but choosing who to replace them became more difficult.

Yaya Toure - He is pure quality. Granted he did not perform well last season, I do believe that this may be his revival season. He may start to take penalities again  and in time to time, nick some balls into the back of the net.

Mahrez - He is cheap, he has assists, he has form and most importantly, I like to jump onto the bandwagon until Leicester proves otherwise. I haven't watched him play yet but stats don't lie.

This week, I'll scrutinize most games and make a fair assessment of all my players.

I may transfers the 2 ''untouchables'' next week should they not perform.

I may regret this but my gut tells me to captain Rooney (has a good record against the Magpies) and that's what I'm going to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment